APL - Faculty Talent Solution
APL By The Numbers
Join institutions across the country using APL to save time and money in their faculty recruiting and hiring process.
$800 per ad x 2.5 ads per adjunct x 100 adjuncts + 40 hrs per hire x $50 per hr x 100 adjuncts
1 class, 25 students per class, $100 per credit hour, $7,500 total revenue, $500 incremental cost per match
How It Works
APL’s recruiting application provides busy chairs and directors with a digital tool to be matched with pre-qualified adjuncts based on their specific hiring criteria.
No more posting expensive ads or parsing through CV’s of unqualified candidates!
Teaching + Learning
APL’s customizable Teaching + Learning Curriculum helps ensure that your institution’s adjuncts are supported and prepared to teach making them more effective and competent instructors.
Prepared faculty = student success
Managing & Reporting
APL’s managing & reporting tool allows supervisors to store CV’s, course evaluations, contracts, transcripts and other information in an
organized, private, digital portal.
Know, engage, and track your adjunct faculty.
APL can help you:
- Know that you are recruiting faculty from the largest database of qualified part-time faculty in the U.S
- Confirm your commitment to recruit and hire diverse faculty
- Ensure your institution has contact, recruiting and performance information for all faculty
- Manage digital contract work-flow
- Ensure your faculty is ready to teach and feels professionally prepared